vendredi 18 novembre 2011
samedi 12 novembre 2011
What I really don't understand is why these exist on porn websites. Yeah, I totally want to share that hardcore sex with my facebook friends ! v___v
Install these four Add-ons to Firefox:
or these two to Chrome:
It will be a whole new Internet for you...
Posted by Anas Sabbar at 10:14
mercredi 2 novembre 2011
Okay, let's take this all in and consider what we learn about the game from this trailer:
- Will be set at least in Los Santos, possibly all of San Andreas (edit: It is San Andreas, you see it on the license plates. And the bug exterminator's van says "Los Santos" on is, meaning that there's a very good chance we will get all 3 cities)
- Dogs/animals are in game
- A MASSIVE looking mountain
- Jet skis? (name of the Jetski? Speeophile 2000)
- At least one area of town will be "Little Seoul" (:32)
- Ok, at different points in the trailer there are what looks like different people driving cars. At first I thought it was a sign that the ability to control your whole appearance is back, but when I look closer it almost seems like you would be controlling a different character
- If the main character winds up being Tommy Vercetti 25 years after the events of Vice City (VO sounds a hell of a lot like Ray Liotta, guy at :40 looks like Tommy) I am pre-ordering this game tomorrow, holy shit
Just to keep in mind, next October does happen to be the 10 year anniversary of Vice City...
ALSO! Here's the song used in the trailer:
It's by the Small Faces, called "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake/Afterglow" Full expect it to be available as a song on a radio station, as all other GTA trailer songs have been
Posted by Anas Sabbar at 10:17
mercredi 19 octobre 2011
Two years Toddler Crushed by Two Vehicles,
Ignored by 18 Passers-by.
(Alert :Violent, Depressing, And Soul-Crushing)
Une chinoise de 2 ans heurtée par un van n’est pas secouru par les passants. Pire, la petite devra attendre le 19ème passants qui viendra s’inquièter. La vidéo est assez choquante et montre l’indifférence des gens face à leurs congénères.
Que somme nous devenus ?
Posted by Anas Sabbar at 10:13
vendredi 14 octobre 2011
"Right now, the Dashboard focuses on the most popular products that you use when you're signed in to your Google Account. Also, the Dashboard shows only data that you generate or that Google records that's specifically associated with your Google Account. For example, searches you perform when you're signed in to Web History, or a shipping address you've stored in Google Checkout." - Google Answers
Posted by Anas Sabbar at 15:15